Cheddar Cheese powder will add the delicious taste of cheddar to your snacks. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
To mix a cheddar cheese sauce, mix 1/4 cup of butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of milk, 2 tbsp of Cheddar Cheese Powder. Heat to 180F and hold 5 minutes.
Our best selling cheese powder is perfect for sprinkling on popcorn, pretzels or any snack you desire.
- Use on broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus dishes, as well as hamburger and pasta casseroles.
- Cheddar cheese powder is the mmm behind Dad's famous, mac 'n cheese Sprinkle cheddar cheese powder over French fries, popcorn, pretzels, or baked potatoes.
- Mix cheddar cheese powder with butter or sour cream to create cheese sauces.
- Bake into breads for easy cheesy dinner rolls.
- Add to your breading mixture to give zing to breaded chicken, pork chops, etc.
- Stir into refried beans for a cheesy dip or spread for burritos.
- Mix into plain yogurt then dress noodles for a creamy, tangy cheese sauce.
- Mix a pinch of cayenne, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, add a couple teaspoons Mix into a 15-ounce bag of corn-chips, and shake it well.
Shelf Life: 10-12 months
A Dehydrated Blend of Cheese (granular and blue (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes)),Whey,Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil,Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Yellow 5, Yellow 6. **Contains: Milk Ingredients.
There have been no reviews
Please register to add a review, or sign in to your account and add your review!