Cheddar Cheese powder will add the delicious taste of cheddar to your snacks. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Our Cheddar Cheese Powder is made with microbial rennet rather than rennet made from animal sources.
To mix a cheddar cheese sauce, mix 1/4 cup of butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of milk, 2 tbsp of Cheddar Cheese Powder. Heat to 180F and hold 5 minutes.
Our best selling cheese powder is perfect for sprinkling on popcorn, pretzels or any snack you desire.
- Use on broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus dishes, as well as hamburger and pasta casseroles.
- Cheddar cheese powder is the mmm behind Dad's famous, mac 'n cheese Sprinkle cheddar cheese powder over French fries, popcorn, pretzels, or baked potatoes.
- Mix cheddar cheese powder with butter or sour cream to create cheese sauces.
- Bake into breads for easy cheesy dinner rolls.
- Add to your breading mixture to give zing to breaded chicken, pork chops, etc.
- Stir into refried beans for a cheesy dip or spread for burritos.
- Mix into plain yogurt then dress noodles for a creamy, tangy cheese sauce.
- Mix a pinch of cayenne, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, add a couple teaspoons Mix into a 15-ounce bag of corn-chips, and shake it well.
Shelf Life: 10-12 months
****Available in large bulk sizes to our Wholesale Customers. Visit our Wholesale Landing page for more details on this free program.****
GRANULAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEY, SUNFLOWER OIL, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, LACTOSE, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, BLUE CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT ENZYMES), SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6. **Contains: Milk Ingredients.
There have been no reviews
Please register to add a review, or sign in to your account and add your review!