Hoosier Hill Farm Extra Buttery Cheddar Cheese is perfect for sprinkling on popcorn, pretzels or any snack you desire. Extra Buttery Cheddar Cheese powder will add the delicious taste of cheddar with the creaminess of butter to your snacks. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Our Extra Buttery Cheddar Cheese Powder is made with microbial rennet rather than rennet made from animal sources.
- Use on broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus dishes, as well as hamburger and pasta casseroles. As the butter is already mixed in, no need for additional ingredients!
- Extra Buttery Cheddar cheese powder is the mmm behind Dad's famous, mac 'n cheese. Sprinkle cheddar cheese powder over French fries, popcorn, pretzels, or baked potatoes.
- Mix Extra Buttery Cheddar Cheese powder with butter or sour cream to create creamy cheese sauces.
- Bake into breads for easy cheesy dinner rolls.
- Add to your breading mixture to give zing to breaded chicken, pork chops, etc.
- Stir into refried beans for a cheesy dip or spread for burritos.
- Mix into plain yogurt then dress noodles for a creamy, tangy cheese sauce.
- Mix a pinch of cayenne, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, add a couple teaspoons Mix into a 15-ounce bag of corn-chips, and shake it well.
Packaged in an FDA approved recyclable plastic jar and electromagnetically sealed to preserve shelf-life and freshness! 2.5 full pounds of cheesy goodness Same as our regular cheddar powder - only 250% bigger! Compare and Save Economical cheese lovers size.
Shelf Life: 10-12 months
Whey (from Milk), Buttermilk Solids, Whey Protein Concentrate, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Butter ((Sweet Cream, Salt, Annatto color), and Nonfat Milk Solids), Contains less than 2% of Citric Acid, Paprika Oleoresin (color), Lactic Acid, Annatto (color)
There have been no reviews for this product.