Hoosier Hill Farm All American Cheese Powder, 2 lb
Our All American Cheese Powder carries the nostalgic flavor of grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese. All American Cheese Powder will add the creamy taste of American cheese to your snacks. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Our All American Cheese Powder is made with microbial rennet rather than rennet made from animal sources.
To mix a cheese sauce, mix 1/4 cup of butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of milk, 2 tbsp of All American Cheese Powder. Heat to 180F and hold 5 minutes.
Our best selling cheese powders are perfect for sprinkling on popcorn, pretzels or any snack you desire.
- Use on broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus dishes, as well as hamburger and pasta casseroles.
-Sprinkle All American Cheese over French fries, popcorn, pretzels, or baked potatoes.
- Mix All American Cheese with butter or sour cream to create cheese sauces.
- Bake into breads for easy cheesy dinner rolls.
- Add to your breading mixture to give zing to breaded chicken, pork chops, etc.
- Stir into refried beans for a cheesy dip or spread for burritos.
- Mix into plain yogurt then dress noodles for a creamy, tangy cheese sauce.
- Mix a pinch of cayenne, cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, add a couple teaspoons All American Cheese Powder into a 15-ounce bag of corn-chips, and shake it well.
Packaged in an FDA approved recyclable plastic jar and electromagnetically sealed to preserve shelf-life and freshness!
Shelf Life: 10-12 months
WHEY, CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CULTURES, SALT & ENZYMES), SALT, BUTTER, BUTTERMILK, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, FD&C YELLOW #6 AND OLEORESIN TURMERIC (COLORING), AND SODIUM SILICOALUMINATE.
There have been no reviews for this product.