Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 8 oz Hoosier Hill Farm Chocolate Melting Wafers (about 1 cup)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- Sprinkles or chopped nuts (optional)
- Wash berries and thoroughly pat dry with paper towels. The chocolate will not stick to the berry if it’s too moist. Line a baking sheet or plate with waxed paper or parchment and set aside.
- Add Hoosier Hill Farm Chocolate Melting Wafers to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring every 30 seconds, until wafers are completely melted and smooth. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Carefully holding a strawberry by its leaves, dip it into the melted chocolate until it’s about ¾ coated. You can also use a toothpick, skewer, or fondue fork to dip your berries.
- Gently shake the berry to remove any excess chocolate, then place on the waxed paper-covered plate. If desired, decorate the dipped strawberries with sprinkles or chopped nuts while the chocolate is still warm. Let berries set at room temperature for 5-10 minutes, or until chocolate is completely set.