- 16 oz Hoosier Hill Farm White Melting Wafers (about 2 cups)
- 8 peppermint candy canes, crushed into small pieces
- Red and green sprinkles, if desired
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment and set aside.
- Add Hoosier Hill Farm White Melting Wafers to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring every 30 seconds, until wafers are completely melted and smooth. This will take 2-3 minutes.
- Pour melted wafers onto the prepared pan and spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle with peppermint candy and top with sprinkles, if desired
- Let bark set at room temperature for 15-20 minutes, or until candy is completely firm. Break into small pieces or slice into squares using a paring knife, and store at room temperature in an airtight container or zip-top bag.